Wednesday 29 January 2014

Josh O'Hanlon looks a good prospect for AFCB (video)

I had a sneaky look at the video on Josh this afternoon to see what had excited Eddie Howe about this youngster from Longford Town. He has good close control and is not afraid to take on difficult shots from what I have seen. As an 18-year old I would think that he would be trying to make his mark in the Development squad first under the teaching skills of Stephen Purches, while I am sure Joe Roach will take a look at him having done so well with AFCB strikers' development.

While it is good news to see the first squad doing well it is important that the Development squad gets some games so I would not be surprised if Josh goes out on loan at some point if there are not enough matches arranged. I heard that Harry Cornick went out to Dorchester on loan earlier this week and that the Development squad had a good 5-0 win against Portsmouth with Coulibaly scoring a brace as he looks to get some game time.


You can see the Josh O'Hanlon video here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

tag: