Saturday 17 August 2013

The good life for AFC Bournemouth - back in the Championship

Having been feeling a little down after the result at the weekend I thought it might be nice to give everyone a bit of a pick up. Just to remind you all AFC Bournemouth had a great start to their 2013/14 Championship season with a 2:1 victory against Charlton Athletic at the Goldsands stadium on 3 August 2013.

As a bit of fun I took a few shaky video moments of the day Cherry Chimes had with Robert and Stephen starting off with a few moments down at Boscombe Pier, before making the trip up to the Goldsands stadium to see the team arrive. You may spot a few players and supporters you know in and amongst the footage.

I don't have the tripods and high tech gadgetry to make a professional video, but I hope you like what I did manage to capture.  It was always going to be a historic day for the club after such a long wait to get back to the Championship. UTCIAD! 




I am sure you all enjoyed things two weeks ago let's hope for another victory for the Cherries today.

This video can not be viewed in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tag: